Thursday, October 3, 2024

JewishGenSIG - Arthur Sissman - ChatGPT zoom meeting


ChatGPT New concept: Chain-of-Thought Reasoning

JGSIG Oct Meeting - Tues Oct 8 2024 1-2:30 pm ET / 10 am PT / 6 pm UK / 8 pm IR / 3 am Melbourne
If you think others would benefit from the topics below, please feel free to distribute this email to your society members, friends, and frenemies!! All are welcome to join the fun.
We played with AI Chatbots last month and everything has changed! Let’s Learn HOW!
Hi All,
Zoom recording link and Resource Guide will only be available after the meeting to attendees. To be able to receive the recording and Resource material send the following info to genresearch13@yahoo.com:
  1. Name
  2. Email
  3. Location
  4. Phone
Note: Last month, Arthur discussed AI Chatbots and use in genealogy. The available processes have already changed!! If you did not come last month, don’t be afraid to come and see what is going on. The resource guide with examples you can repeat for yourself is extensive.
Topic: Newest Versions at ChatGPT: Chain of Thought Reasoning - Why Do I Care?
Review and Answer Questions from Last Month - especially Tombstone Translation and Analysis
Then! - What have you done to enhance your AI and Genealogy experience? Did the Resource Guide help?
Newest Versions at ChatGPT: Chain of Thought Reasoning - Why Do I Care?
Want to get a heads up on this part of the meeting? Go here: https://tinyurl.com/28pg6pkg
1. What is it?
2. Do I want/need it?
3. How do I get it?
4. What’s it gonna cost me or not?
5. If I ain’t gonna pay for it, how do I get the best work-around?
6. What else do I need to know?
7. What Resource Guide has Arthur created to help me out?
Contact Arthur Sissman at genresearch13@yahoo.com for more information.